ONE DAY TOUR TO MACHU PICCHU
Starting from only USD 305/person.
Level of difficulty (low, medium, high): very low
Required fitness level (low, medium, high): very low
This tour starts with unforgettable train journey. It`s a good tour for those who do not have much time in Cusco and want to enjoy the beauty of the citadel of Machu Picchu. Along the way we will enjoy a breathtaking scenery, surrounding mountains and local villages.
We will pick you up at your hotel at around 5:30 am. A private transport will bring you to Ollantaytambo and from there we will take the train to Aguas Calientes at 07:45 am. From Aguas Calientes a bus brings us to the entrance of Machu Picchu, where we will arrivate at 10:00 am.
You will enjoy a private guided tour and have plenty of time to explore the great ancient city. In the afternoon we will head back to Aguas Calientes train station to take the train at 18:35pm back to Poroy train station and eventually arrive back to your hotel between 21:30 and 22:00.
During this day tour we will not manage to hike Wayna Picchu as the departures are at 07:00 and 10:00 and at that time we cannot yet be at Machu Picchu.
Service not included:
- Private transport from your hotel to the train station of Ollantaytambo
- Train ticket from Ollantaytambo to Aguas Calientes and back to Ollantaytambo
- Bus ticket from Aguas Calientes to Machu Picchu and back to Aguas Calientes
- Professional bilingual guide (English and Spanish).
- Transfer from the train station to your hotel in Cusco.
- Private taxi that brings you back from Ollantaytambo train station to your hotel in Cusco.
- Entrance to Machu Picchu
- Tips and extra spending